The project described was supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (Award R01 GM084927), the NEXT program, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysts” from MEXT. M.T.C. acknowledges a JSPS/NSF EAPSI Fellowship and the Global COE program in Chemistry of Nagoya University. Additional support from Novartis is gratefully acknowledged. X-ray crystallographic analysis was performed by Yusuke Ueki of Nagoya University.
Base-Catalyzed Direct Aldolization of α-Alkyl-α-Hydroxy Trialkyl Phosphonoacetates†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4763–4767, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Corbett, M. T., Uraguchi, D., Ooi, T. and Johnson, J. S. (2012), Base-Catalyzed Direct Aldolization of α-Alkyl-α-Hydroxy Trialkyl Phosphonoacetates . Angew. Chem., 124: 4763–4767. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200559
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R01 GM084927
- NEXT program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!