This work was supported by a Chemical Genomics Research grant (NRF-2011-0000058), a Global Frontier Project grant (NRF-M1AXA002-0032150), and the World Class University program (R31-2010-000-10032-0) of the National Research Foundation, funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology of Korea. J.P. received a BK21 Scholarship and a Seoul Science Fellowship.
Discovery and Target Identification of an Antiproliferative Agent in Live Cells Using Fluorescence Difference in Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 22, pages 5543–5547, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Park, J., Oh, S. and Park, S. B. (2012), Discovery and Target Identification of an Antiproliferative Agent in Live Cells Using Fluorescence Difference in Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis . Angew. Chem., 124: 5543–5547. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200609
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: NRF-2011-0000058, NRF-M1AXA002-0032150, R31-2010-000-10032-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!