S.H.Y. acknowledges the special funding support from the National Basic Research Program of China (No. 2010CB934700), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 91022032, 21061160492, J1030412), Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant KJZD-EW-M01-1), International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (No. 2010DFA41170), the Principal Investigator Award by the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at the USTC, the Partner-Group of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Max Planck Society. H.W.L. acknowledges the funding support from the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. We thank Prof. Xin Xu and Mr. Jiang-Wei Zhang for assisting in rheological tests.
Macroscopic-Scale Template Synthesis of Robust Carbonaceous Nanofiber Hydrogels and Aerogels and Their Applications†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 21, pages 5191–5195, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Liang, H.-W., Guan, Q.-F., Chen, L.-F., Zhu, Z., Zhang, W.-J. and Yu, S.-H. (2012), Macroscopic-Scale Template Synthesis of Robust Carbonaceous Nanofiber Hydrogels and Aerogels and Their Applications . Angew. Chem., 124: 5191–5195. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200710
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 21061160492, J1030412
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Max Planck Society
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.