This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and for Young Scientists (B), JSPS. We thank MEXT for financial support in the form of a Global COE grant (Project No. B01: Catalysis as the Basis for Innovation in Materials Science). Y.M. thanks JSPS for scholarship support.
Regio- and Stereocontrolled Introduction of Secondary Alkyl Groups to Electron-Deficient Arenes through Copper-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4198–4203, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Makida, Y., Ohmiya, H. and Sawamura, M. (2012), Regio- and Stereocontrolled Introduction of Secondary Alkyl Groups to Electron-Deficient Arenes through Copper-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation . Angew. Chem., 124: 4198–4203. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200809
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!