This research was financially supported by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) and the Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI).
Triple Bioorthogonal Ligation Strategy for Simultaneous Labeling of Multiple Enzymatic Activities†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 18, pages 4507–4510, April 27, 2012
How to Cite
Willems, L. I., Li, N., Florea, B. I., Ruben, M., van der Marel, G. A. and Overkleeft, H. S. (2012), Triple Bioorthogonal Ligation Strategy for Simultaneous Labeling of Multiple Enzymatic Activities . Angew. Chem., 124: 4507–4510. doi: 10.1002/ange.201200923
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative (NGI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!