XAFS spectra were acquired under the proposal numbers of 2008G064, 2008G616, 2009G591, and 2011G538 of the Photon Factory Program Advisory Committee. We thank Prof. M. Nomura, Dr. H. Nitani, and Dr. A. Koyama of KEK in Tsukuba for their kind assistance in acquiring the XAFS spectra. Financial support was provided by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (No. 21655021). H.T. acknowledges financial support from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Research Fellowship for Young Scientists, DC1).
Unprecedented Reversible Redox Process in the ZnMFI—H2 System Involving Formation of Stable Atomic Zn0†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 31, pages 7839–7843, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Oda, A., Torigoe, H., Itadani, A., Ohkubo, T., Yumura, T., Kobayashi, H. and Kuroda, Y. (2012), Unprecedented Reversible Redox Process in the ZnMFI—H2 System Involving Formation of Stable Atomic Zn0 . Angew. Chem., 124: 7839–7843. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201000
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 21655021
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!