This work was supported by the BASF AG and the ETH Zürich. We acknowledge the electron microscopy center ETH Zurich (EMEZ) for taking the SEM images.
Phosphorous-Functionalized Bis(acyl)phosphane Oxides for Surface Modification†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4726–4730, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Huber, A., Kuschel, A., Ott, T., Santiso-Quinones, G., Stein, D., Bräuer, J., Kissner, R., Krumeich, F., Schönberg, H., Levalois-Grützmacher, J. and Grützmacher, H. (2012), Phosphorous-Functionalized Bis(acyl)phosphane Oxides for Surface Modification . Angew. Chem., 124: 4726–4730. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201026
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!