This work was jointly supported by the Nuclear R&D program and the Global Research Laboratory program of the National Research Foundation of the Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST). The authors thank Dr. Hyun-Hwi Lee for the operation of the 5A beamline at PAL. Experiments at PAL were supported in part by the MEST and POSTECH.
Immobilization of Large, Aliovalent Cations in the Small-Pore Zeolite K-Natrolite by Means of Pressure†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 4932–4935, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Lee, Y., Seoung, D., Im, J.-H., Hwang, H.-J., Kim, T.-H., Liu, D., Liu, Z., Lee, S. Y., Kao, C.-C. and Vogt, T. (2012), Immobilization of Large, Aliovalent Cations in the Small-Pore Zeolite K-Natrolite by Means of Pressure. Angew. Chem., 124: 4932–4935. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201045
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!