The authors thank the National Research Foundation of South Africa for financial support.
In Situ X-ray Structural Studies of a Flexible Host Responding to Incremental Gas Loading†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 4997–5000, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Jacobs, T., Lloyd, G. O., Gertenbach, J.-A., Müller-Nedebock, K. K., Esterhuysen, C. and Barbour, L. J. (2012), In Situ X-ray Structural Studies of a Flexible Host Responding to Incremental Gas Loading. Angew. Chem., 124: 4997–5000. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201281
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!