This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on a Priority Area (19028065, “Chemistry of Concert Catalysis”) and by Project Funding for Basic Science from RIKEN. We thank Dr. Daisuke Hashizume (RIKEN) for X-ray analyses of compounds syn-4 b, anti-4 b, and syn-5 b. We also thank the Takasago International Corporation for providing chiral ligands and the NIPPON ZEON Corporation for the generous gift of cyclopentyl methyl ether.
Catalytic Asymmetric Mono-Fluorination of α-Keto Esters: Synthesis of Optically Active β-Fluoro-α-Hydroxy and β-Fluoro-α-Amino Acid Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 19, pages 4659–4663, May 7, 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, S., Kitamura, Y., Lectard, S., Hamashima, Y. and Sodeoka, M. (2012), Catalytic Asymmetric Mono-Fluorination of α-Keto Esters: Synthesis of Optically Active β-Fluoro-α-Hydroxy and β-Fluoro-α-Amino Acid Derivatives . Angew. Chem., 124: 4659–4663. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201303
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 19028065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!