These authors contributed equally to this work.
Discovery of Small Molecules that Bind to K-Ras and Inhibit Sos-Mediated Activation†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 25, pages 6244–6247, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Q., Burke, J. P., Phan, J., Burns, M. C., Olejniczak, E. T., Waterson, A. G., Lee, T., Rossanese, O. W. and Fesik, S. W. (2012), Discovery of Small Molecules that Bind to K-Ras and Inhibit Sos-Mediated Activation . Angew. Chem., 124: 6244–6247. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201358
This work was supported by the US National Institutes of Health: 5DP1OD006933 (NIH Director’s Pioneer Award) to S.W.F., an ARRA stimulus grant (5RC2A148375) to L. J. Marnett, and a NCI SPORE grant in GI cancer (5P50A095103-09) to R.J. Coffey. This work was also funded by the Lustgarten Foundation grant awarded to S.W.F. and the American Cancer Society (Postdoctoral Fellowship, PF1110501CDD) to J.P.B. We thank Matt Mulder (Craig Lindsley lab, Vanderbilt University) for providing HRMS data.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5DP1OD006933
- ARRA. Grant Number: 5RC2A148375
- NCI SPORE. Grant Number: 5P50A095103-09
- Lustgarten Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!