These authors contributed equally to this work.
Discovery of Small Molecules that Bind to K-Ras and Inhibit Sos-Mediated Activation†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 25, pages 6244–6247, June 18, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Q., Burke, J. P., Phan, J., Burns, M. C., Olejniczak, E. T., Waterson, A. G., Lee, T., Rossanese, O. W. and Fesik, S. W. (2012), Discovery of Small Molecules that Bind to K-Ras and Inhibit Sos-Mediated Activation . Angew. Chem., 124: 6244–6247. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201358
This work was supported by the US National Institutes of Health: 5DP1OD006933 (NIH Director’s Pioneer Award) to S.W.F., an ARRA stimulus grant (5RC2A148375) to L. J. Marnett, and a NCI SPORE grant in GI cancer (5P50A095103-09) to R.J. Coffey. This work was also funded by the Lustgarten Foundation grant awarded to S.W.F. and the American Cancer Society (Postdoctoral Fellowship, PF1110501CDD) to J.P.B. We thank Matt Mulder (Craig Lindsley lab, Vanderbilt University) for providing HRMS data.
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5DP1OD006933
- ARRA. Grant Number: 5RC2A148375
- NCI SPORE. Grant Number: 5P50A095103-09
- Lustgarten Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!