We thank the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Centre (Swansea (UK)) for high resolution mass spectrometry. This research was funded by the EPSRC. V.B. and A.C. are Marie Curie Fellows (IEF) within the 7th European Framework Program. We also thank Fundacja na Rzecz Nauki Polskiej (FNP) for a postdoctoral fellowship to B.L.
A Rotaxane-Based Switchable Organocatalyst†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 21, pages 5256–5259, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Blanco, V., Carlone, A., Hänni, K. D., Leigh, D. A. and Lewandowski, B. (2012), A Rotaxane-Based Switchable Organocatalyst . Angew. Chem., 124: 5256–5259. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201364
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!