Research fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Total Synthesis of (−)-13-Oxyingenol and its Natural Derivative†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 20, pages 5056–5059, May 14, 2012
How to Cite
Ohyoshi, T., Funakubo, S., Miyazawa, Y., Niida, K., Hayakawa, I. and Kigoshi, H. (2012), Total Synthesis of (−)-13-Oxyingenol and its Natural Derivative. Angew. Chem., 124: 5056–5059. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201383
This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT; Japan); by a grant from the Uehara Memorial Foundation, and by a grant from the Suntory Institute for Bioorganic Research (SUNBOR GRANT). We thank the Takasago International Corp. for their gift of (S)-β-hydroxy γ-butyrolactone. We would also like to thank Prof. Daisuke Uemura (Kanagawa University) for providing a sample of the 13-oxyingenol derivative and for his helpful discussion.
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT; Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!