We gratefully acknowledge the FCI (fellowship for K.-O.F.), the European Phosphorus Science Network (PhoSciNet CM0802), and the DFG (WE 4621/2-1). J.J.W. thanks Prof. F. Ekkehardt Hahn (WWU Münster) for his generous support, one of the referees for very helpful comments, and Prof. Robert Wolf (Universität Regensburg) for helpful discussions.
One-Pot Syntheses of Cationic Polyphosphorus Frameworks with Two-, Three-, and Four-Coordinate Phosphorus Atoms by One-Pot Multiple PP Bond Formations from a P1 Source†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7663–7667, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Feldmann, K.-O. and Weigand, J. J. (2012), One-Pot Syntheses of Cationic Polyphosphorus Frameworks with Two-, Three-, and Four-Coordinate Phosphorus Atoms by One-Pot Multiple PP Bond Formations from a P1 Source. Angew. Chem., 124: 7663–7667. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201414
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- European Phosphorus Science Network. Grant Number: PhoSciNet CM0802
- DFG. Grant Number: WE 4621/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!