We would like to thank Dr. Christophe Corre for helpful discussions, Dr. Laurent Micouin for his help with the synthesis of the 4-acetamidopyrrole-2-methanol, and Dr. Cyrille Kouklovsky, Géraldine Le Goff, and Dr. Robert Thaï for their help with mass spectrometry. This work was supported in part by the European Union through the Integrated Project ActinoGEN (CT-2004-0005224) and the reintegration grant BOPA (CT-2005-029154), by the Pôle de Recherche et d’Enseignement Supérieur UniverSud Paris and by the Bettencourt Schueller Foundation.
A Sweet Origin for the Key Congocidine Precursor 4-Acetamidopyrrole-2-carboxylate†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7572–7576, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Lautru, S., Song, L., Demange, L., Lombès, T., Galons, H., Challis, G. L. and Pernodet, J.-L. (2012), A Sweet Origin for the Key Congocidine Precursor 4-Acetamidopyrrole-2-carboxylate. Angew. Chem., 124: 7572–7576. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201445
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- European Union. Grant Numbers: CT-2004-0005224, CT-2005-029154
- Pôle de Recherche et d’Enseignement Supérieur UniverSud Paris
- Bettencourt Schueller Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!