This work was supported by the EPSRC and Eli Lilly.
Copper-Catalyzed Tandem CN Bond Formation: An Efficient Annulative Synthesis of Functionalized Cinnolines†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 23, pages 5816–5820, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Ball, C. J., Gilmore, J. and Willis, M. C. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Tandem CN Bond Formation: An Efficient Annulative Synthesis of Functionalized Cinnolines. Angew. Chem., 124: 5816–5820. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201529
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Eli Lilly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!