This work was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (scholarship for A.G., International Research Training Group “Selectivity in Chemo- and Biocatalysis”—SeleCa (Germany)). We acknowledge the technical staff of the Comprehensive Analysis Center of ISIR, Osaka University (Japan).
Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Alkylidene-γ-Butyrolactones: Intramolecular Rauhut–Currier Reaction Promoted by Acid/Base Organocatalysts†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 22, pages 5519–5522, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Takizawa, S., Nguyen, T. M.-N., Grossmann, A., Enders, D. and Sasai, H. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Alkylidene-γ-Butyrolactones: Intramolecular Rauhut–Currier Reaction Promoted by Acid/Base Organocatalysts . Angew. Chem., 124: 5519–5522. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201542
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!