This work was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST) and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (scholarship for A.G., International Research Training Group “Selectivity in Chemo- and Biocatalysis”—SeleCa (Germany)). We acknowledge the technical staff of the Comprehensive Analysis Center of ISIR, Osaka University (Japan).
Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Alkylidene-γ-Butyrolactones: Intramolecular Rauhut–Currier Reaction Promoted by Acid/Base Organocatalysts†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 22, pages 5519–5522, May 29, 2012
How to Cite
Takizawa, S., Nguyen, T. M.-N., Grossmann, A., Enders, D. and Sasai, H. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis of α-Alkylidene-γ-Butyrolactones: Intramolecular Rauhut–Currier Reaction Promoted by Acid/Base Organocatalysts . Angew. Chem., 124: 5519–5522. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201542
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!