This work was supported by the MKE (The Ministry of Knowledge Economy), Korea, under the ITRC (Information Technology Research Center) support program supervised by the NIPA (National IT Industry Promotion Agency) (NIPA-2012-C1090-1200-0002) and by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea Government (MEST) (No. 2011-0027950).
A Highly Cross-Linked Polymeric Binder for High-Performance Silicon Negative Electrodes in Lithium Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8892–8897, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Koo, B., Kim, H., Cho, Y., Lee, K. T., Choi, N.-S. and Cho, J. (2012), A Highly Cross-Linked Polymeric Binder for High-Performance Silicon Negative Electrodes in Lithium Ion Batteries . Angew. Chem., 124: 8892–8897. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201568
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- The Ministry of Knowledge Economy
- National IT Industry Promotion Agency. Grant Number: NIPA-2012-C1090-1200-0002
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korea Government
- MEST. Grant Number: 2011-0027950
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!