We thank the financial support provided by the Spanish grants SAF2010-20822-C02, CTQ2009-14431/BQU, Consolider Ingenio 2010 CSD2007-00006, and the Xunta de Galicia INCITE09 209 084PR, PGIDIT08CSA-047209PR, and GRC2010/12. A.J.B. and E.P. thank the Spanish MINECO and the Xunta for their PhD fellowships.
Temporary Electrostatic Impairment of DNA Recognition: Light-Driven DNA Binding of Peptide Dimers†
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8955–8959, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Jiménez-Balsa, A., Pazos, E., Martínez-Albardonedo, B., Mascareñas, J. L. and Vázquez, M. E. (2012), Temporary Electrostatic Impairment of DNA Recognition: Light-Driven DNA Binding of Peptide Dimers . Angew. Chem., 124: 8955–8959. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201627
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Consolider Ingenio. Grant Numbers: SAF2010-20822-C02, CTQ2009-14431/BQU, CSD2007-00006
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Numbers: INCITE09 209 084PR, PGIDIT08CSA-047209PR, GRC2010/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!