This work was funded by NIH grants R01 EB009691 and R01 EB011996 to L.J. and R01 HL093038 (D.E.S.). D.A. was a recipient of a Marie Curie Fellowship (IOF, MRI Nanobiosensor).
Fluorochrome-Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles for High-Sensitivity Monitoring of the Polymerase Chain Reaction by Magnetic Resonance†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 28, pages 7010–7013, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Alcantara, D., Guo, Y., Yuan, H., Goergen, C. J., Chen, H. H., Cho, H., Sosnovik, D. E. and Josephson, L. (2012), Fluorochrome-Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles for High-Sensitivity Monitoring of the Polymerase Chain Reaction by Magnetic Resonance. Angew. Chem., 124: 7010–7013. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201661
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 EB009691, R01 EB011996, R01 HL093038
- Marie Curie Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!