This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
Signal Transduction Using an Artificial Receptor System that Undergoes Dimerization Upon Addition of a Bivalent Leucine-Zipper Ligand†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7582–7585, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Nakase, I., Okumura, S., Tanaka, G., Osaki, K., Imanishi, M. and Futaki, S. (2012), Signal Transduction Using an Artificial Receptor System that Undergoes Dimerization Upon Addition of a Bivalent Leucine-Zipper Ligand. Angew. Chem., 124: 7582–7585. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201805
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!