Financial support (FEDER contribution) from the Spanish Ministry of Science (Projects CTQ2010-17476 and Consolider-Ingenio 2010 CSD2007-00006) and the Junta de Andalucía (Grant FQM-119 and Project P09-FQM-4832) is gratefully acknowledged. The use of computational facilities of the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC, Cluster Trueno) and the Centre of Supercomputing of Galicia (CESGA) is also acknowledged. N.R. and J.L.S. thank the MICINN for Ramón y Cajal contracts.
Dihydrogen-Catalyzed Reversible Carbon–Hydrogen and Nitrogen–Hydrogen Bond Formation in Organometallic Iridium Complexes†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7673–7675, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Valpuesta, J. E. V., Rendón, N., López-Serrano, J., Poveda, M. L., Sánchez, L., Álvarez, E. and Carmona, E. (2012), Dihydrogen-Catalyzed Reversible Carbon–Hydrogen and Nitrogen–Hydrogen Bond Formation in Organometallic Iridium Complexes. Angew. Chem., 124: 7673–7675. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201811
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-17476, 2010 CSD2007-00006
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: FQM-119, P09-FQM-4832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!