This study was partially supported by the Program for Improvement of Research Environment for Young Researchers from Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology (SCF), commissioned by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan, the Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO), supported by the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), and the Grant for Research of The Japan Petroleum Institute. The entry for table of contents was created using VISTA3 software (K. Momma, F. Izumi, J. Appl. Crystallogr. 2011, 44, 1272–1276).
Photocatalytic Conversion of CO2 in Water over Layered Double Hydroxides†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 32, pages 8132–8135, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Teramura, K., Iguchi, S., Mizuno, Y., Shishido, T. and Tanaka, T. (2012), Photocatalytic Conversion of CO2 in Water over Layered Double Hydroxides. Angew. Chem., 124: 8132–8135. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201847
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- The Japan Petroleum Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!