W.C. and D.C. acknowledges the Canadian Institute of Health Research (MOP-93532; G118160781), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NETGP 35015-07, RGPIN 288231-09, and 203312-08), Canadian Research Chairs Program (950-203403), Canadian Foundation for Innovation, and Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation for funding support. P. T. would like to acknowledge the Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarships in Science and Technology (Canada) and the International Graduate Scholarships (Taiwan).
Nonblinking Plasmonic Quantum Dot Assemblies for Multiplex Biological Detection†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8903–8907, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Song, F., Tang, P. S., Durst, H., Cramb, D. T. and Chan, W. C. W. (2012), Nonblinking Plasmonic Quantum Dot Assemblies for Multiplex Biological Detection . Angew. Chem., 124: 8903–8907. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201872
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP-93532, G118160781
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: NETGP 35015-07, RGPIN 288231-09, 203312-08
- Canadian Research Chairs Program. Grant Number: 950-203403
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.