These authors contributed equally to this work.
Acoustic Droplet Vaporization and Propulsion of Perfluorocarbon-Loaded Microbullets for Targeted Tissue Penetration and Deformation†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7637–7640, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Kagan, D., Benchimol, M. J., Claussen, J. C., Chuluun-Erdene, E., Esener, S. and Wang, J. (2012), Acoustic Droplet Vaporization and Propulsion of Perfluorocarbon-Loaded Microbullets for Targeted Tissue Penetration and Deformation. Angew. Chem., 124: 7637–7640. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201902
We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation (Award Number CBET 0853375), National Cancer Institute (NCI-5U54A119335-05), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH R25-CA153915). The authors thank Wei Gao for help in preparing the small MBs (length ca. 8 μm).
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET 0853375
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: NCI-5U54A119335-05
- National Institutes of Health
- NIH. Grant Number: R25-CA153915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!