These authors contributed equally to this work.
Total Synthesis of Rhizopodin†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 23, pages 5765–5768, June 4, 2012
How to Cite
Dieckmann, M., Kretschmer, M., Li, P., Rudolph, S., Herkommer, D. and Menche, D. (2012), Total Synthesis of Rhizopodin. Angew. Chem., 124: 5765–5768. doi: 10.1002/ange.201201946
We thank the DFG (Me 2756/4-1), the DFG Graduiertenkolleg 850 (scholarship to M.K. and M.D.), the “Fonds der Chemischen Industrie”, and the “Wild-Stiftung” for generous funding, and Wiebke Ahlbrecht, Johannes Troendlin, Carolin Lang, and Nathalie-Desirée Costa Pinheiro for exploratory studies. Excellent assistance with NMR analyses by Prof. Markus Enders and Beate Termin is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Günter Helmchen for helpful discussions and assistance with HPLC analyses.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: Me 2756/4-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!