We wish to thank R. Megens for the synthesis of substrate 3 a and 3 b. Financial support from the NRSC-Catalysis is gratefully acknowledged.
Enantioselective Artificial Metalloenzymes by Creation of a Novel Active Site at the Protein Dimer Interface†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7590–7593, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Bos, J., Fusetti, F., Driessen, A. J. M. and Roelfes, G. (2012), Enantioselective Artificial Metalloenzymes by Creation of a Novel Active Site at the Protein Dimer Interface. Angew. Chem., 124: 7590–7593. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202070
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!