We thank the National University of Singapore (Grant No. 143-000-509-112) for financial support. We acknowledge the receipt of both an NUS Research Scholarship (to X.J.) and a President’s Graduate Fellowship (to C.K.T.).
Enantioselective Bromolactonization Using an S-Alkyl Thiocarbamate Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 31, pages 7891–7895, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Tan, C. K., Zhou, L. and Yeung, Y.-Y. (2012), Enantioselective Bromolactonization Using an S-Alkyl Thiocarbamate Catalyst . Angew. Chem., 124: 7891–7895. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202079
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: 143-000-509-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!