This work was supported by the European Commission Seventh Framework Programme under grant agreement no. NMP4-SL-2008-214340, project RESOLVE, KU Leuven (GOA), Funding for Scientific Research—Flanders (F.W.O.), IWT, the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office through IAP 7/05, the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRFC), the OPTI2MAT “Pole d’Excellence” Programme of Region Wallonne, the Spanish MINECO (Project CTQ2010-16339), and DGR, Catalonia (Project 2009 SGR 158). W.J.S. thanks the CSIC for a JAE predoctoral grant co-financed by the FSE. D.B. is FNRS research director. We thank Meir Lahav for useful comments.
Pasteurian Segregation on a Surface Imaged In Situ at the Molecular Level†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12147–12151, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, H., Saletra, W. J., Iavicoli, P., Van Averbeke, B., Ghijsens, E., Mali, K. S., Schenning, A. P. H. J., Beljonne, D., Lazzaroni, R., Amabilino, D. B. and De Feyter, S. (2012), Pasteurian Segregation on a Surface Imaged In Situ at the Molecular Level . Angew. Chem., 124: 12147–12151. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202081
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: NMP4-SL-2008-214340
- KU Leuven
- Funding for Scientific Research—Flanders (F.W.O.)
- Belgian Federal Science Policy Office. Grant Number: IAP 7/05
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRFC)
- Spanish MINECO. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16339
- DGR, Catalonia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!