This work was supported by the European Commission Seventh Framework Programme under grant agreement no. NMP4-SL-2008-214340, project RESOLVE, KU Leuven (GOA), Funding for Scientific Research—Flanders (F.W.O.), IWT, the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office through IAP 7/05, the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRFC), the OPTI2MAT “Pole d’Excellence” Programme of Region Wallonne, the Spanish MINECO (Project CTQ2010-16339), and DGR, Catalonia (Project 2009 SGR 158). W.J.S. thanks the CSIC for a JAE predoctoral grant co-financed by the FSE. D.B. is FNRS research director. We thank Meir Lahav for useful comments.
Pasteurian Segregation on a Surface Imaged In Situ at the Molecular Level†
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12147–12151, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, H., Saletra, W. J., Iavicoli, P., Van Averbeke, B., Ghijsens, E., Mali, K. S., Schenning, A. P. H. J., Beljonne, D., Lazzaroni, R., Amabilino, D. B. and De Feyter, S. (2012), Pasteurian Segregation on a Surface Imaged In Situ at the Molecular Level . Angew. Chem., 124: 12147–12151. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202081
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: NMP4-SL-2008-214340
- KU Leuven
- Funding for Scientific Research—Flanders (F.W.O.)
- Belgian Federal Science Policy Office. Grant Number: IAP 7/05
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRFC)
- Spanish MINECO. Grant Number: CTQ2010-16339
- DGR, Catalonia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!