This work was supported by KAKENHI (21350073).
Alternating-Current Electrolysis for the Production of Phenol from Benzene†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 28, pages 7067–7071, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, B., Naito, H., Nagao, M. and Hibino, T. (2012), Alternating-Current Electrolysis for the Production of Phenol from Benzene. Angew. Chem., 124: 7067–7071. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202159
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 21350073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!