This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE DE-SC0001015 and DE-AR0000073) and the Welch Foundation (A-1725). We acknowledge Dr. Vladimir Bakhmoutov for his help with solid-state NMR spectroscopy.
Polyamine-Tethered Porous Polymer Networks for Carbon Dioxide Capture from Flue Gas†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7598–7602, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Lu, W., Sculley, J. P., Yuan, D., Krishna, R., Wei, Z. and Zhou, H.-C. (2012), Polyamine-Tethered Porous Polymer Networks for Carbon Dioxide Capture from Flue Gas. Angew. Chem., 124: 7598–7602. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202176
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DOE DE-SC0001015, DE-AR0000073
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!