These authors contributed equally to this work.
Determining the Full Three-Dimensional Orientation of Single Anisotropic Nanoparticles by Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 31, pages 7854–7858, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, L., Ha, J. W., Wei, L., Wang, G. and Fang, N. (2012), Determining the Full Three-Dimensional Orientation of Single Anisotropic Nanoparticles by Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy . Angew. Chem., 124: 7854–7858. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202340
This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences through the Ames Laboratory. The Ames Laboratory is operated for the U.S. Department of Energy by Iowa State University under contract no. DE-AC02-07CH11358. L.X. expresses thanks for the partial support from the Scholarship Award for Excellent Doctoral Student from the Ministry of Education, China.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-07CH11358
- Ministry of Education, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!