We are grateful to Dr. Mackay B. Steffensen, Dr. Hai-Chen Wu, Dr. Dvir Rotem, and Dr. Tivadar Mach for their ideas and helpful discussions, Dr. Barbara Odell and Dr. Timothy D. W. Claridge for 15N NMR spectroscopy, Dr. Jeffrey Harmer for EPR spectroscopy, and Dr. Arnold J. Boersma and Dr. Sarah E. Rogers for reading the manuscript. This work was supported by the MRC. L.-S.C. is the recipient of a University of Oxford Croucher Scholarship (UOCS).
S-Nitrosothiol Chemistry at the Single-Molecule Level†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 32, pages 8096–8100, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Choi, L.-S. and Bayley, H. (2012), S-Nitrosothiol Chemistry at the Single-Molecule Level. Angew. Chem., 124: 8096–8100. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202365
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- University of Oxford
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!