We acknowledge support of the EPSRC (UK) and NSF (CHE-0924374). We thank Diamond Light Source for access to beamline I19 (proposal number MT6146). Work at Argonne, a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. Work performed at the NHMFL is supported by the NSF (DMR-0654118) and the State of Florida. J.L.M. gratefully acknowledges support of the NSF through Grant No. DMR-1005825. S.W.T. acknowledges support from DOE NNSA through DE-FG52-10A29659.
Pressure-Driven Orbital Reorientations and Coordination-Sphere Reconstructions in [CuF2(H2O)2(pyz)]†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7608–7612, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Prescimone, A., Morien, C., Allan, D., Schlueter, J. A., Tozer, S. W., Manson, J. L., Parsons, S., Brechin, E. K. and Hill, S. (2012), Pressure-Driven Orbital Reorientations and Coordination-Sphere Reconstructions in [CuF2(H2O)2(pyz)]. Angew. Chem., 124: 7608–7612. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202367
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0924374
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0654118
- State of Florida
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1005825
- DOE NNSA. Grant Number: DE-FG52-10A29659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!