Support of our work by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20825209 and 20832008), the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB215500 and 2012CB821600), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Syngenta PhD Studentship (to X.S.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. John Clough of Syngenta at Jealott’s Hill International Research Centre for proofreading of the manuscript.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Cyclopropanes That Contain Fluorinated Tertiary Stereogenic Carbon Centers: A Chiral α-Fluoro Carbanion Strategy†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 28, pages 7072–7076, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Shen, X., Zhang, W., Zhang, L., Luo, T., Wan, X., Gu, Y. and Hu, J. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis of Cyclopropanes That Contain Fluorinated Tertiary Stereogenic Carbon Centers: A Chiral α-Fluoro Carbanion Strategy. Angew. Chem., 124: 7072–7076. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202451
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20825209, 20832008
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215500, 2012CB821600
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Vol. 125, Issue 2, 508, Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!