This work was supported by the National 973 Project of China (grant numbers 2009CB623700 and 2011CB606403), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 50831001 and 51071092), and the Innovation Method Program (grant number 2010IM031300). This work made use of the resources of Beijing National Center for Electron Microscopy.
Reversible Wurtzite–Tetragonal Reconstruction in ZnO(100) Surfaces†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 31, pages 7864–7867, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
He, M.-R., Yu, R. and Zhu, J. (2012), Reversible Wurtzite–Tetragonal Reconstruction in ZnO(100) Surfaces . Angew. Chem., 124: 7864–7867. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202598
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623700, 2011CB606403
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50831001, 51071092
- Innovation Method Program. Grant Number: 2010IM031300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!