Acknowledgement is made by R.J.H. to the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund and the NSF (CHE-1151773) for partial support of this research. Q.C. acknowledges financial support from the NSF (CHE-1059050).
A Membrane-Bound Synthetic Receptor that Promotes Growth of a Polymeric Coating at the Bilayer–Water Interface†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 31, pages 7868–7871, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Young, M. C., Moshe, O., Cheng, Q. and Hooley, R. J. (2012), A Membrane-Bound Synthetic Receptor that Promotes Growth of a Polymeric Coating at the Bilayer–Water Interface . Angew. Chem., 124: 7868–7871. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202635
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1151773, CHE-1059050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!