This work was supported by the EPSRC, the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research-NWO (M.M.J.S.), the École Normale Supérieure de Lyon (Q.L.), and the Marie Curie IIF Scheme of the 7th EU Framework Program (J.K.C.). We thank the EPSRC Mass Spectrometry Service at Swansea for conducting ESI-MS experiments and the National Crystallography Service at Southampton for collecting X-ray data.
Guanidinium Binding Modulates Guest Exchange within an [M4L6] Capsule†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 28, pages 6988–6991, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Zarra, S., Smulders, M. M. J., Lefebvre, Q., Clegg, J. K. and Nitschke, J. R. (2012), Guanidinium Binding Modulates Guest Exchange within an [M4L6] Capsule. Angew. Chem., 124: 6988–6991. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202665
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research-NWO
- École Normale Supérieure de Lyon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!