C.H. and Z.Z. contributed equally to this work. This work was financially supported by the National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China (2010CB327701), NSFC (50903028, 61176020, and 60977024), Key Project of Ministry of Education (212039), New Century Talents Developing Program of Heilongjiang Universities (1252-NCET-005), Education Bureau of Heilongjiang province (2010td03), and Heilongjiang University (2010hdtd-08). C.H. thanks the support of the Postgraduate Innovation Funds of Heilongjiang Province and Heilongjiang University. H.X. thanks the kind help of Dr. Chao Zheng for DFT calculations.
Controllably Tuning Excited-State Energy in Ternary Hosts for Ultralow-Voltage-Driven Blue Electrophosphorescence†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10251–10255, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Han, C., Zhang, Z., Xu, H., Li, J., Xie, G., Chen, R., Zhao, Y. and Huang, W. (2012), Controllably Tuning Excited-State Energy in Ternary Hosts for Ultralow-Voltage-Driven Blue Electrophosphorescence . Angew. Chem., 124: 10251–10255. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202702
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50903028, 61176020, 60977024
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 212039
- New Century Talents Developing Program of Heilongjiang Universities. Grant Number: 1252-NCET-005
- Education Bureau of Heilongjiang province. Grant Number: 2010td03
- Heilongjiang University. Grant Number: 2010hdtd-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!