C.H. and Z.Z. contributed equally to this work. This work was financially supported by the National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China (2010CB327701), NSFC (50903028, 61176020, and 60977024), Key Project of Ministry of Education (212039), New Century Talents Developing Program of Heilongjiang Universities (1252-NCET-005), Education Bureau of Heilongjiang province (2010td03), and Heilongjiang University (2010hdtd-08). C.H. thanks the support of the Postgraduate Innovation Funds of Heilongjiang Province and Heilongjiang University. H.X. thanks the kind help of Dr. Chao Zheng for DFT calculations.
Controllably Tuning Excited-State Energy in Ternary Hosts for Ultralow-Voltage-Driven Blue Electrophosphorescence†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10251–10255, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Han, C., Zhang, Z., Xu, H., Li, J., Xie, G., Chen, R., Zhao, Y. and Huang, W. (2012), Controllably Tuning Excited-State Energy in Ternary Hosts for Ultralow-Voltage-Driven Blue Electrophosphorescence . Angew. Chem., 124: 10251–10255. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202702
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50903028, 61176020, 60977024
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 212039
- New Century Talents Developing Program of Heilongjiang Universities. Grant Number: 1252-NCET-005
- Education Bureau of Heilongjiang province. Grant Number: 2010td03
- Heilongjiang University. Grant Number: 2010hdtd-08
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.