We thank UT Austin and CPRIT for a start-up fund. We also thank faculty members from the organic division at UT for their generous support. We acknowledge Dr. V. Lynch for X-ray crystallography. We thank A. Spangenberg and S. Sorey for their advice on NMR spectroscopy. We thank Johnson Matthew for a gift of rhodium salts. We thank Chiral Technologies for their generous donation of chiral HPLC columns. We appreciate the helpful discussions with Prof. M. J. Krische, Prof. H. -W. Liu, Prof. S. F. Martin, and Prof. E. V. Anslyn.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Regioselective Carboacylation of Olefins: A CC Bond Activation Approach for Accessing Fused-Ring Systems†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7685–7689, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, T. and Dong, G. (2012), Rhodium-Catalyzed Regioselective Carboacylation of Olefins: A CC Bond Activation Approach for Accessing Fused-Ring Systems. Angew. Chem., 124: 7685–7689. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202771
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- UT Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!