We thank UT Austin and CPRIT for a start-up fund. We also thank faculty members from the organic division at UT for their generous support. We acknowledge Dr. V. Lynch for X-ray crystallography. We thank A. Spangenberg and S. Sorey for their advice on NMR spectroscopy. We thank Johnson Matthew for a gift of rhodium salts. We thank Chiral Technologies for their generous donation of chiral HPLC columns. We appreciate the helpful discussions with Prof. M. J. Krische, Prof. H. -W. Liu, Prof. S. F. Martin, and Prof. E. V. Anslyn.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Regioselective Carboacylation of Olefins: A CC Bond Activation Approach for Accessing Fused-Ring Systems†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7685–7689, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, T. and Dong, G. (2012), Rhodium-Catalyzed Regioselective Carboacylation of Olefins: A CC Bond Activation Approach for Accessing Fused-Ring Systems. Angew. Chem., 124: 7685–7689. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202771
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- UT Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!