This work was funded by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through the “Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers (NEXT Program),” initiated by the Council for Science and Technology Policy (CSTP). Financial support from Tosoh Finechem Corporation is also acknowledged. The synchrotron X-ray absorption measurement was performed at the BL14B2 in the SPring-8 with the approval of JASRI (2009A1848, 2009B1783, 2011B1945, 2012A1595). M.N. thanks Prof. K. Fukase and Dr. Y. Fujimoto for valuable discussion on the coupling reaction with long-chain alkyl substrates.
Iron-Catalyzed Alkyl–Alkyl Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8964–8967, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Hatakeyama, T., Hashimoto, T., Kathriarachchi, K. K. A. D. S., Zenmyo, T., Seike, H. and Nakamura, M. (2012), Iron-Catalyzed Alkyl–Alkyl Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling . Angew. Chem., 124: 8964–8967. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202797
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Tosoh Finechem Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!