We thank Dr. Charles Y-C. Lee and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) for financial support under grant numbers FA9550-11-1-0017 and LRIR-12RZ03COR. We also thank the Department of Materials Science and Engineering and the University of Michigan for financial support.
Patterned Superomniphobic–Superomniphilic Surfaces: Templates for Site-Selective Self-Assembly†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10256–10260, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Kobaku, S. P. R., Kota, A. K., Lee, D. H., Mabry, J. M. and Tuteja, A. (2012), Patterned Superomniphobic–Superomniphilic Surfaces: Templates for Site-Selective Self-Assembly . Angew. Chem., 124: 10256–10260. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202823
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Numbers: FA9550-11-1-0017, LRIR-12RZ03COR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!