These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Metal-Based Inhibitor of Tumor Necrosis Factor-α†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 36, pages 9144–9148, September 3, 2012
How to Cite
Leung, C.-H., Zhong, H.-J., Yang, H., Cheng, Z., Chan, D. S.-H., Ma, V. P.-Y., Abagyan, R., Wong, C.-Y. and Ma, D.-L. (2012), A Metal-Based Inhibitor of Tumor Necrosis Factor-α . Angew. Chem., 124: 9144–9148. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202937
This work is supported by Hong Kong Baptist University (FRG2/10-11/008 and FRG2/11-12/009), Environment and Conservation Fund (ECF Project 3/2010), Centre for Cancer and Inflammation Research, School of Chinese Medicine (CCIR-SCM, HKBU), the Research Fund for the Control of Infectious Diseases (RFCID/11101212), the Research Grants Council (HKBU/201811), and the University of Macau (Start-up Research Grant to C.-H. Leung), MYRG091(Y1-L2)-ICMS12-LCH and MYRG121(Y1-L2)-ICMS12-LCH). We especially thank Prof. Eric Meggers and his colleagues for providing Δ-1 and Λ-1 for us to perform the biological assays.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Hong Kong Baptist University. Grant Numbers: FRG2/10-11/008, FRG2/11-12/009
- Environment and Conservation Fund
- Centre for Cancer and Inflammation Research
- Research Fund for the Control of Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: RFCID/11101212
- Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKBU/201811
- University of Macau. Grant Numbers: MYRG091(Y1-L2)-ICMS12-LCH, MYRG121(Y1-L2)-ICMS12-LCH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!