Funding was provided by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE DE-SC0001015 and DE-AR0000073). M.W. acknowledges the Postdoc Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for his financial support. Special thanks go to C. Näther from the University of Kiel (Germany) for the crystallographic help on PCN-200-syn and A. Callejas-Tovar who carried out the IAST calculations. Use of the Advanced Photon Source, an Office of Science User Facility operated for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science by Argonne National Laboratory, was supported by the U.S. DOE under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. In this context we thank K. W. Chapman for her onsite help.
Low-Energy Selective Capture of Carbon Dioxide by a Pre-designed Elastic Single-Molecule Trap†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 39, pages 9942–9946, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Wriedt, M., Sculley, J. P., Yakovenko, A. A., Ma, Y., Halder, G. J., Balbuena, P. B. and Zhou, H.-C. (2012), Low-Energy Selective Capture of Carbon Dioxide by a Pre-designed Elastic Single-Molecule Trap . Angew. Chem., 124: 9942–9946. doi: 10.1002/ange.201202992
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001015, DE-AR0000073
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!