These authors contributed equally to this work.
Intrinsically Disordered p53 and Its Complexes Populate Compact Conformations in the Gas Phase†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 379–383, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Pagel, K., Natan, E., Hall, Z., Fersht, A. R. and Robinson, C. V. (2013), Intrinsically Disordered p53 and Its Complexes Populate Compact Conformations in the Gas Phase . Angew. Chem., 125: 379–383. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203047
We thank J. L. P. Benesch and G. von Helden for critical reading, the German Academy of Sciences Leopoldina (K.P.), The Royal Society (A.R.F., C.V.R.) for support, and an MRC Programme Grant G0901534 to A.R.F.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- German Academy of Sciences Leopoldina
- The Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!