H.V.P. and J.I. acknowledge support from the EPSRC, K.M. and K.E.M. thank the EPSRC Doctoral Training Centre Fund for support (Molecular Organization and Assembly in Cells). We thank the European Research Council (grant number ERC-2009-AdG 247143-QUANTIF) for support of A.W.C and P.R.U and Element Six for support of L.A.H. Advantage West Midlands and the European Regional Development Fund provided some of the equipment used in this research.
Electrochemical Mapping Reveals Direct Correlation between Heterogeneous Electron-Transfer Kinetics and Local Density of States in Diamond Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 28, pages 7108–7112, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Patten, H. V., Meadows, K. E., Hutton, L. A., Iacobini, J. G., Battistel, D., McKelvey, K., Colburn, A. W., Newton, M. E., Macpherson, J. V. and Unwin, P. R. (2012), Electrochemical Mapping Reveals Direct Correlation between Heterogeneous Electron-Transfer Kinetics and Local Density of States in Diamond Electrodes. Angew. Chem., 124: 7108–7112. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203057
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-2009-AdG 247143-QUANTIF
- Element Six
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!