This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20834004, 91027006, and 21125417), the fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (R4100009).
Self-Healing Supramolecular Gels Formed by Crown Ether Based Host–Guest Interactions†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 28, pages 7117–7121, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Xu, D., Yan, X., Chen, J., Dong, S., Zheng, B. and Huang, F. (2012), Self-Healing Supramolecular Gels Formed by Crown Ether Based Host–Guest Interactions. Angew. Chem., 124: 7117–7121. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203063
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20834004, 91027006, 21125417
- Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: R4100009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!