This work was supported by the NSFC (No. 20971005, 20821091, and 20931160429), MOST of China (No. 2011AA03A407), and the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (NSFC/RGC Joint Scheme, Ref. No. N_CUHK465/09, Project Code 2900339; Direct Allocation, Project Code 2060417).
Selective Heteroepitaxial Nanocrystal Growth of Rare Earth Fluorides on Sodium Chloride: Synthesis and Density Functional Calculations†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8926–8929, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Sun, L.-D., Gu, J., Wang, Y.-F., Feng, W., Yang, Y., Wang, J. and Yan, C.-H. (2012), Selective Heteroepitaxial Nanocrystal Growth of Rare Earth Fluorides on Sodium Chloride: Synthesis and Density Functional Calculations . Angew. Chem., 124: 8926–8929. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203069
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20971005, 20821091, 20931160429
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: N_CUHK465/09, 2900339, 2060417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!